What if I don't get enough eggs?
What if my egg quality is bad?
What if the eggs don't fertilize?
What if the embryos don't implant?
What happens if I dont have any to freeze?
What if I overstimulate?
What if I get OHSS and con't continue?
What if my FSH is too high to continue?
What if I regret not doing accupunture?
What if I have to tell everyone that yet again, it failed?
You always want to stay positive, but with all these fears, it's hard not to think of some "what ifs..."
These are just a hint of the fears going through my head. IVF is a huge emotional rollercoaster. There are good days, and there are bad days. Today is an okay day. I'm looking forward to my appointment in the morning to get my protocol.
I would be lying if I didn't say that I am scared to go through this process.
I completely understand all those fears! Hang in there and remember there are many of us out there to help you through this daunting process. Good luck!
ReplyDelete((hugs)) Lindsay! We are here for you :)
ReplyDelete