4.11.2012

Hurry up AF

This animation always makes me giggle. This what happens to my poor egg month after month.



I am anxiously awaiting dear old Aunt Flo so I can get this IVF cycle rolling. I have felt like it is *ahem* at the tip of my uterus (for lack of better words) for days now. I wish she'd just show up! Each day she is not here, it pushes back my stim day.

My RE calculates CD1 by noon. If full flow comes before 12:00 noon, then cycle day 1 is that day. If it is after noon, then CD1 is the next day. So right now, if full flow comes by noon tomorrow, I will start stims on Saturday (if all goes well with my FSH). But, I may go on Friday (CD2) because I hate this anticipation. CD3 baseline testing can be done CD 2, 3, or 4. Right now I'm estimating my retrieval as April 22nd. That is using 10 days of stim. RE says 8-10 is the average days on stim, so we will see. I hope it comes early, because I have a wedding April 28th in North Carolina that I'd REALLY like to go to. RE said it's okay to travel as long as everything happens before. I'm hoping my transfer is no later than the 25th so I have a few days before we leave Friday 27th. But it's all in Aunt Flo's hands. She never cooperates....NEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment