4.22.2012

Almost there

I am finally almost to the end of my injections. It will be nice. My poor belly is all black and blue and can use a rest. The past two days, I haven't had to do the Menopur injections, so that is one less - which helps. I was going to take a picture. But with the bloating and multicolored bruises, it's not so pretty.

My E2 is 1,763 today. Tomorrow I will get another ultrasound to count and measure my follies. I had 13 as of Saturday (over 10mm). Although, only 3 were above 15. I'm hoping the lowering of my follistim and abscense of my Menopur -  has plumped them up. I was hoping for 15 eggs at the beginning of this journey - but I think that isn't realistic. I'm hoping for at least 10, but I dont even know if that is obtainable! I just hope I have enough that are mature and make it to fertilization.

I have surprised myself through this journey thus far. I thought I would be an emotional wreck. Don't get me wrong - the month before this started, I was a mess, and had a breakdown the day before we started injections. But, with starting of the injections - I have done remarkably well. I'm remaining as calm as I can. Only crying (more like sobbing) on two or three occassions :)  I haven't really whined about the pain too much - I'm just trying to deal with it....one day at a time. I will get through this - I can do this. Only a few more days - I can push on.

Sometimes, I just have to remind myself I can do it. A few of my Babycenter friends have gone through IVF recently. I just keep thinking to myself....If they can do it - I can do it. They are my inspiration to keep pushing on. They are great support and answer my millions of questions - which is very appreciated. So, thank you ladies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment