4.23.2012

One More Day....

E2 - 2,627
LH - 1.1
Right - 20, 17, (2) 15, 14, (3) 12, 10  
Left - (2) 17, 15, 13, 12, (2) 11

Today I had 16 measurable follicles. 7 of these are above 15mm where they should be. I thought I'd be triggering today, but the RE wants me to coast tonight. This means, no Follistim or Menopur tonight, and no Follistim in the morning. I will still do my Ganerelix shot in the morning. I go for just bloodwork tomorrow.

The nurse seems to think they will wrap up the cycle tomorrow! Woo hoo! This means that I will "trigger." The trigger makes ovulation happen. It will be specifically timed and my retrieval will be 26 hours later. So if I trigger tomorrow - I will have my retrieval on Thursday.

I asked what they are looking for to have me trigger (since I thought my E2 was good). She said that your E2 has to be over 1000 - which it is, but it depends on follicle size. Because most of my follicles are until 15mm, they want to give them a chance to grow. Hopefully by retrieval the 6 that are 14 - 12mm will grow above 15mm to give me more eggies. The nurse assured me that the eggs will still grow without follistim. I did have 200iu this morning too - so that will bump it up.

These up at 5am mornings are starting to get to me. Good thing we had a "snow" day today. However, I have no snow in my backyard. Apparently somewhere in the district there is. But it was good since my E2 rose drastically overnight - I feel awful today. I'd love to wear sweatpants to work tomorrow. I'm sure if I did - my principal wouldn't care. She has been BEYOND supportive in my journey and I thank her for that. It's helped keep my stress level way down!

No comments:

Post a Comment