Panic is starting to set in. I'm supposed to be remaining calm and relaxed, but it is so hard to do right now.
I got the call of the embryologist. None of the 8 embryos that she was watching made it to the blastocyst stage. ZERO. NONE! My embryos have NEVER made it to the blast stage. This can't be happening....
The embryologist assured me that the ones that she put in were of good quality, and the body is a better place to be than a petri dish. She said just because none made it to blast, doesn't mean that the transferred ones won't progress either. We also knew this would happen, because most of the embryos were of C quality. I shouldn't be surprised. She is very hopeful for the three inside me right now. And the 2 she froze on day 3 were good quality too.
But the sting is still there.
I.can't.do.this.
:(
I understand completely. That's exactly where my mind went on my cycle as well. I'm hoping so much that the embryologist is right honey.
ReplyDeleteSending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way. I know it can't be easy to keep you chin up when you get bad news, but the doctor is right, you body IS the best incubator for those little embabies to grow and thrive.
ReplyDelete