I am so very uncomfortable. I was hoping to trigger tonight. I got my results back. My E2 jumped 1,398 points overnight. YIKES! That makes me think that quality is going to be bad again. It's been going steady since the beginning but took a big jump today. It is currently 3,899. I am to coast tonight. So I took follistim this morning, but none tonight or in the morning. I will just do my Ganerelix shot in the morning. I'll get bloodwork only tomorrow and should trigger in the evening. That puts retrieval to Wednesday and Transfer to Sunday. I pray I make it that far. Please send thoughts, prayers, juju....anything my way for strength for my eggs.
I am so scared to fail again. I can't fail for the third time...I just can't handle it.
So now I have to go through a few more days of uncomfortableness. I have 22 follicles over 10mm. Which to me sounds great, but the biggest one is only 19mm, which is why I am coasting. I'm nervous about OHSS with such a high E2 level. IVF#1 I triggered at 3,259 and #2 was 2,416. The nurse said the RE who looked over my stuff is an excellent doctor - and to trust him. She thought I'd trigger tonight too :(
So my trust is in their hands, and I have to go with it. So until then, I will do my best to get through the next few days. I see staying on the couch watching movies in my very near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment