7.26.2012

Is the third time a charm

I'm over halfway done with my stims for IVF#3. I'm on stim day 8. The average is 10 days, but I have done 9 and 11 days. I'm hoping for 10 for this time. My eggs seem to be growing together and at a good speed, which is great! (I hope). I have 12 follicles over 10mm, with the biggest being 14. I just got bloodwork this morning. My E2 is 1,604. I am getting bloodwork and ultrasound in the morning.

I'm starting to panic that my eggs are no good again. I had been doing very good, but not today. I'm in a lot of pressure with the amount of eggs I have. I had an antral count of 24-30. That's more than I've had before. So I don't have a lot of room in my little body right now. I feel so whiny. I'm trying to keep my distance from Anthony, because he hates whiny. I just want to lay down and not move. I've been drinking Gatorade and eating salty foods to try to help.

I tried acupuncture too. It was nice and relaxing and I'm glad that I did it. Although, I have a tingling feeling in my feet since. I assume it's because the blood is now flowing better in my body. I was going to call and ask if it's a common side effect, but I was hoping it would just go away on its own.

Anthony's grandma died this past weekend. We had the funeral and viewing, and it was very sad. There was a lot of family drama that was completely inappropriate. Tensions were high and the police ended up being called. I feel so bad for Anthony's dad that he has to deal with burying his mother, taking care of his father, and having to deal with stupidness of family. But, it's in the past, and we can't change what happened.

I think that is the problem today. All of this stress has built up and I'm having a mini breakdown. Like I've said before - IVF is such an emotional process. I have so many ups and downs, that it's worse than a roller coaster ride!

But, I am on track with my IVF cycle. Tentative trigger is still on for Saturday, with retrieval on Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment