38 days and counting.......
Ugh! As soon as my period starts I can start IVF #3. I was expecting it to come around the 6th. Well, the 6th came and went, and no AF. I have had PMS for the past two weeks. I have been eating nonstop and feel like she is coming everyday. But, nothing. The Physicians Assistant at the RE said that I could do Provera, but we have to abstain for 10 days. She says this the day after we had sex. Great. I am hoping it comes before that. I'm sure the surgery has screwed things up, but it is taking forever.
Why am I in such a rush? Well, August 31st is the last day of my super great insurance that pays for almost everything. I can go on Anthony's, but I do not think his pays for infertility treatment (just testing). So I need to make sure everything is in by the end of August. Of course, there is plenty of time, but I feel like I am in a rush. Hurry up and get the show on the road. It's hard to keep my excitement.
In other news.....
We are redoing our basement. No - not because we want to, but because we had to. I have my 4 years of teaching supplies all packed up and put in the basement until I get a job back (hopefully). I needed to go through it, because things were just thrown in boxes because I couldn't lift or do anything when I was packing because I was doing IVF, so I had others help me. So I move things around and this is what I find:
Nasty, nasty MOLD!!!! So we had to rip out the carpet and make some holes in the wall. We will have to replace the plasterboard and some wooden beams. Then we will have to paint the room. We also need to put in new flooring. It's been a lot of work, and will take a few weeks to complete. I really wanted to renovate my kitchen - but it looks like I'm getting a new basement instead. So this has been keeping me pretty busy while I wait and wait for my period to come so I can start my next IVF journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment