The TWW (two week wait - the time from when you ovulate until your period is expected) is always slow. But right now, it is super slow, and I don't even have to wait as long as I normally do. Today, I am 6dp3dt (6 days past a 3 day transfer). This is the equivalent of 9 days past ovulation.
I tested out my trigger shot (which includes the HCG hormone). It was pretty white yesterday - so I called it negative. If I get another + on a home pregnancy test, then it will be the real deal. I told myself I wouldn't test early. I am terrified that it will be negative and risk disappointment. However, as it gets closer I get the itch to test. I want to test Monday when I will be 11dpo (days past ovulation). Most people can get a + pregnancy test between 10-12 days - the most reliable on the 14th day.
Monday I get my progesterone tested. Friday is my Beta test. I hope next week flies by!
I also have a sinus infection. I had one right before we started IVF and was on an antibiotic - it cleared up. Then three days after stopping the antibiotic (3 days past the transfer) it came back with a vengeance! I'm so freaking sick! Cough, sore throat, coughing up phlegm, sinus pressure, nose pressure, runny nose...all the good stuff...ugh! I can't really take anything besides Tylenol since I am "pregnant." I have been drinking warm honey lemon water. And am going to use the Neti Pot tonight. Don't worry, I'm boiling my tap water so I don't get the brain eating bacteria! I wasn't going to do it - but the pressure hurts so bad - I need something! I was worried that being sick would screw up implantation. The RE nurse assured me that lots of people get pregnant when sick - and worst case scenario would be I have a fever - and so far, I don't. I'm just miserable.
I met a friend for lunch today! It was good to catch up. I worked at the daycare her kids were at. I also watched her kids for a summer when I quit the retched daycare. The kids are such cuties and I miss them so much. I didn't get to see the girls, but it was so nice to catch up with their mom!
Everyone keeps asking me about my symptoms. Here they are:
Sore/heavy breasts - from my progesterone shot
Bloated - from my progesterone shot (and the transfer)
Excess creamy Cervical Mucous - from the progesterone shot
Cramps - gas
Gas - eating more and being bloated
Tiredness/fatigue - I can't sleep at night and wake up for good by 6am every morning
Twinges/pulls - probably my ovaries being pissed off at me and trying to shrink back down
Itchy stomach - see below
And the one with no explanation.....
Tiny hard pimple like things on tops of my arms, below my boobs, and a few on my stomach. Not sure why they popped up all of a sudden. I'm assuming it's something to do with all the excess hormones.
So the waiting continues...
KMFX for you!
ReplyDelete