After your transfer, you are considered "PUPO," or Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise.
Well.....I was proven otherwise :(
I tested Wednesday and Thursday and got a BFN (big fat negative). So, I knew it was coming, so I thought I'd be okay. So Friday, I got the official call that my body sucks and I am indeed not pregnant and to stop all meds (except the DHEA). I was sad, but okay. Until the next day. The weekend was awful and I was very sad. Mother's Day weekend is not a good weekend to be told that the "big guns" didn't even work. I had high expectations, and sadly, they didn't come close to them.
Yes, we are trying IVF again, and I should be excited that we have the opportunity to jump right back in, but it still sucks. There are no words to describe how I am feeling. You don't know until you've been through it. Yes, you can sympathize, but you won't fully know the bottomless pit of saddness until you've been there.
So no, I am not okay, and I can admit it. Will I forge on...yes. Will I forget my nuggets...no.
No comments:
Post a Comment