Well, after hearing that my follicles weren't growing and that my E2 levels have gone down, I was highly discouraged and disappointed. My RE said to double my dose for two days and then recheck E2 levels, but no ultrasound. So, I took 150iu of Follistim over the next two days. Got my E2 checked, and it went from 208 to 853. Good news! So, the on call doctor told me to trigger that night (Monday). I called back because I was really nervous that I didn't have any mature follicles (over 15) because I had (4) 11s and a 10mm follicle two days prior and wanted them to check it the next morning. They assured me that there were mature follicles and if I wanted any chance of this cycle, to go ahead and trigger (If I did more follistim, I would have too many and it would be cancelled - like the first cycle). Again, with half a dose of HCG. So Monday night, I triggered. My stomach is now all black and blue from the shot. And it's painful. So now I wait...
On top of the pain of ovulation with lots of follicles, I have a cold. Pretty sure it's a sinus infection. And the best part is....I have no voice! Yep that's right! Little to no voice. Pretty hard to teach 23 first graders with no voice, but we had a whisper day and made it a game. I tried not to talk TOO much. But, it's pretty difficult. I stayed home today and called the doctor. Hopefully they call me in a prescription. So for today....I just rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment