1.15.2012

Disappointment

*Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.*

Seriously world?!? How many keys are on my freaking key chain? I'm so sick of disappointment after disappointment. It's too hard not to get discouraged. I'm losing hope and not sure how much more I can handle.

We do have a plan in place for this next cycle. We are officially moving on to IUI. We found a new affordable option. I have an appointment with the RE at the end of January, but since my period is here, and tomorrow will most likely be cycle day 1, they will let me do another injectable cycle without getting seen. After 3 months, you have to have an appointment before he gives you a prescription for more. But, I have left overs since my first one was cancelled. So tomorrow, I will be calling to schedule my blood work an ultrasound. Hopefully no cysts and hopefully my body responds well this time.

I've been having a sad weekend. A firemen that worked with my uncle (who died of cancer) was killed while on duty. He fell from a ladder truck during a training exercise. Luckily, it wasn't my uncle's truck. (He had a Tower truck dedicated in his name.) This death has hit close to home. Of course, they had a full firemen funeral, just like my uncles. So watching all of the media coverage and slide shows that my firemen friends have been posting breaks my heart. The last call was especially hard to hear. It's like reliving it all over again. It is just so sad....

It was a tragic death, and my heart goes out to the Pompano Beach Fire Rescue...yet again <3 <3

Thank  you to the firemen and women who risk their own lives to save ours. You are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment