1.03.2014

Soon to be "Live"

Our letter will be posted with our agency next week! We love our letter, but of course, keep second guessing ourselves. It's so hard because there is a lot that I'd love to put in there - but there's not enough room. I think we did a good job of selecting photos. A lot of the letters are redundant (thank you for reading our letter, we admire your strength and courage, etc). If I was a birth mother, I'd be so sick of seeing those words! For those reasons, we eliminated them from our letter. I don't want our letter to be similar to other ones. We want to stand out! I feel like they are obvious with adoption. I don't need to tell the birth mother - she knows! 

We made an email address for birth mothers to contact us at. Once our letter is officially live, I will post it!  

Anthonyandlindsayadopt@gmail.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment