1.24.2014

Getting to know us more......

Lindsay: 
Favorite color: purple and green
Favorite food: pizza! Yum! 
Favorite dessert: recently it has been a hot fudge cookie sundae 
Favorite thing to do: Go camping! 
Favorite season: Spring - I love the smell of fresh cut grass, working in the garden, and planting flowers.  
Favorite place to eat: PF Chang's (that's where we go for my birthday every year)
Favorite vacation spot: Asheville, NC, South Florida (I love flying down in the summer to spend a week or two with my aunt/cousins in FL)
Schooling: Bachelor's of Science in Elementary Education with a minor in Early Childhood Education, Masters Degree in Reading; Reading Specialist K-12
Job: Teacher (6th year teaching) 8th Grade Reading Teacher (2nd year in this position. Prior, I taught 1st grade and before that I was a reading specialist teacher)
Best quality: Caring 
Random fact: I can touch my tongue to my nose 

Anthony: 
Favorite color: no favorite color 
Favorite food: T-Bone Steak
Favorite dessert: Tiramisu
Favorite thing to do: Mountain biking 
Favorite season: race season 
Favorite place to eat: Udipi Cafe (Indian. But Lindsay hates it and I don't get to go very often) 
Favorite vacation spot: Mountains - anywhere there are mountain bike trails. 
Schooling: Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical Engineering  
Job: Mechanical Engineer (playing with magnets and motors) 
Best quality: My charming good looks ;) ...just kidding! Hard working 
Random fact: I can juggle and ride a unicycle (but not both at the same time...yet) 


Want to know more about us?  
anthonyandlindsayadopt@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment