1.12.2013

Fake Pregnant

I am currently fake pregnant. That's right, if I pee on a HPT, it will be positive. But, it just means that my trigger shot worked.

I triggered last night at 9:30pm. My retrieval is scheduled for Sunday at 9:00am. We have to be there at 7:30, though. I have approximatly 20 follicles above 10mm, and more that could get big enough in time. I'm pretty uncomfortable, but am keeping busy today not thinking about things. It's for the best.

I am making some things to stock the freezer. I'm sick of figuring out what to make, and pretty lazy when I come home from work, so if I freeze some things, it makes it easier. I made lasagna roll ups (plain cheese and sausage/green pepper for Anthony). I also made taco chili, chicken and rice soup, chicken enchalads, a meatloaf, turkey stuffed peppers, and cooked some ground beef for tacos. It only took me a few hours, so that's good. The chili was made in the crock pot, and the turkey stuffed peppers took all of 10 minutes since all I had to do was cook the rice and flavor/mix the meat and then stuff.

I know after retrieval, I will be too worried to worry about cooking, so this helps. I can pull it out of the freezer before I go to work to defrost, then cook when I get home.

I'm hoping things go well this time. Like I previously said, we are attempting a 5 day transfer. But, if things are looking shitty along the way, we will convert to a 3 day transfer so I can have a sliver of a chance. My levels have risen consistantly this time, so I'm hoping that means good things. I had no super rises in E2 like the past. I even got to take the full trigger (usually I do half because of OHSS risk and E2 rapidly rising). So, say some extra prayers for me...send me some good juju......think happy thoughts for me.

This just HAS to work......  :(

1 comment: