3.22.2012

Tick tock tick tock....

This off cycle is taking forever! One week from today will be my SONO and other bloodwork. According to many, the SONO will not be painful. But really....this is me we are talking about. Nothing goes right. I'm expecting a lot of pain. April 2nd is our protocol meeting. I called yesterday to ask about scheduling my nurse talk/financial counseling meeting that day too. Because, I don't have very many days left to take off work. I think I have *just* enough. I'm crossing my fingers that the retrieval happens on a Friday so I can have the whole weekend to recover. Wishful thinking!

She said that I have to have my protocol meeting first and they are booked that afternoon. After more discussing - because whatever the protocol is will not effect the price - and I already have my injection binder/cd because I have done them for 4 months....she decided to let me come an hour early on the 2nd and I will do all that before the meeting with the RE. A little backwards..but win for me - no extra day off!

I had a little breakdown/panic attack over things, but all is well now. I just want to get started!

We have our FIRST spring break in a VERRRRY long time! We had no two hour delays or days off...so that means we get off April 4th - 11th! YEESSS!

954 here I come!!! Looking into cheap flights to go stay with my aunt for a few days before IVF happens. She is near the Ft. Lauderdale/Pompano Beach area. It will be nice to see my family and firemen friends! So in a short few weeks, I'll be spending the day in my bikini soaking up the sun and sand. I keep thinking about this to help ease my stress level of having to do the IVF process.

No comments:

Post a Comment