3.11.2012

Let the Roller Coaster Begin..

It's official. My IUI failed. $359 is literally being flushed down the toilet. I shouldn't be too disappointed - the RE said not to do it because it wouldn't work. But, I'm sure I'd regret not trying.

Today is CD1. I will not be TTC this month due to pre-IVF testing. I have to get a sonohysterogram, numerous blood tests, and make several appointments to go over protocol and financial information. I also have to have a physical and Anthony needs to have another sperm analysis - to determine if we need ICSIs (this is where they take a single sperm and inject it into the egg). Hopefully it is not needed, but I'm okay if it is.

I called and left messages for everyone on my IVF checklist of what to do. It's a binder. A binder full of LOTS of information and who to call/what to do. Although, honestly, I'm still confused, so I end up calling 3 people. Someone is bound to call me back!

So let the excitement and nervousness kick in - full force.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment