Please send any thoughts, prayers, good juju, etc our way! We are hoping to get picked by a birthfamily for a child that is already born. If picked, we would bring baby home within a week and a half. It was a tough decision to make, because there is a significant extra cost associated with this situation for medical bills, but this could be our child! We emailed the agency that we wanted our letter shown. The deadline to reply to the situation is Monday at noon. There are currently 22 waiting families, but this cost may deter some from saying yes. The birth family will most likely pick from those letter by the end of the week. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Please, please, please let this be our child!
I am trying to remain focused and not get overly attached, because there is a chance that we will not get picked. I am used to disappointment with the IVFs (and used to the waiting), so that experience has kept me grounded. But, we have to plan for each situation as if we would get picked. I know exactly when I need to buy and am ready. I told some of the family, and they are super excited.
So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers or send some positive juju our way.

Dear Lindsay,
ReplyDeleteI hear you. We're in the same, same boat. Halfway across the world and praying for you.
xo,
Weylin
www.wishingawayinfertility.blogspot.com